Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year! What are your Goals for 2012?

Happy New Year!  Chi Naturals is back after a short holiday hiatus!

As we embark upon 2012, I know that I am going to be continually working towards living my life as organically as possible.  No, I don't mean hairy armpits and living in a treehouse.  I mean the products that we use on our bodies and in our home.

I am amazed every day all the items in our home and lives that contain chemicals.  From cleaners to hair products to cough medicine and beyond!  As we nonchalantly use these products, we are blissfully unaware of any long-term effects that they could have.

Because I am unaware, I don't think it is the best idea to use all these products willy-nilly.  For this reason, I am going as organic as possible in 2012.  Once again, I mean with products.

What are your goals for 2012?